Welcome to Room 16!

I am so excited to start the new school year! I look forward to welcoming this group of fourth graders. Many of these students I know from sharing a pod with them when they were in second grade. I look forward to getting to know them better and to build relationships with all the new students in room 16. I also look forward to meeting and getting to know the parents and guardians. Because I believe a strong component of student success is parental involvement, I like to schedule a meeting with parents and guardians in the beginning of the year. I will send out a schedule once school begins. Please keep an eye out for an email! In the meantime, if you need to contact me about anything, my email is nolte@bpsk12.org.


Periodically I will update the blog with pertinent information. You can also check homework assignments by clicking on the homework tab. If you want notifications when I post on the blog, you can subscribe to my blog by clicking on the link at the top right hand side. You will receive emails when I post on the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts